If You Think of New Order When You Hear the Expression, "Love Will Tear Us Apart"...

...then these are the cards for you!

I am the happy owner of a set of this Friday I'm In Love valentine card pack! Julia of The Spotted Sparrow has created this set of cards using antique images and the titles of '80's songs! You must see them. They will, they will rock you.

Right now it's sitting in its pretty red, handmade box in this Shawnee planter, along with some vintage Valentines. Soon, though, I'm planning to clip the cards on a string of red ribbon and hang it above my desk. I can't bear to part with them by sending to friends, sorry folks. Maybe next year.

Comments

Spotted Sparrow said…
Yay, I'm glad they arrived! Thanks so much for the post. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection