We've Got Pillows!

I've been sewing busily away and have piles of pillows newly listed in my Etsy store! Here's a sneak peek:

One of my favorites -- I love the fabric and how well it coordinates with the antique French pom pom trim!


I couldn't resist this one; I only just found the vintage floursack dishcloth embroidered with the little girl a couple of weeks ago and it's already a pillow! If you know me, and how I hang on to linens for years sometimes before I use it for its intended project, you'd see how unusual that is!

More like the one I'm giving away for One Heart One World are in the store, and, MORE TO COME!

Comments

maryboys said…
both of these are truly fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth