Christmas Fun All Over the WWW

I really hate it when I fall behind in reading all my favorite blogs, but I do like it when I spend a few hours catching up and come across a theme of sorts. This time, the theme I found was a bunch of wonderful tutorials, all winter themed, and all generously shared on the blogs of these talented ladies. I'm going to share the links with you, here:

A ruffled felt wreath, courtesy of Kristen at Domestifluff.

Really cute Advent Calendar idea from Ann at Keepin' Up With the Tatums.

Wonderful snowflakes from Karoline at Cherished*Vintage.

Thank you to all the bloggers who shared their talent and creativity! Don't you feel so blessed to be able to share in all this wonderful creative energy? I do!

If you decide to make any of these, please thank them, and be sure to link back here and show me what you made!

Don't forget, you have until 11:59 p.m. MT on December 11 to enter my Blogaversary giveaway here.

Comments

Jamie said…
Thank you Sweetie!! These are all great and it's so nice to have them all in one place:) I hope you are well and enjoying the holidays:) Love, Jamie
Melissa said…
I LOVE the white felt wreath. I still have a ton of white felt leftover from my craft table redo, so this is great, and something I can leave up after Christmas.

I hope you had a fun, crafty day yesterday. Lucky duck!
said…
That wreath is awesome.
Sherri said…
Love the ideas! I'm behind too! Too much GREAT stuff being slung into the blog world with the holidays coming! I'm behind posting mine too. I literally was falling ASLEEP at the computer last night and just had to go to bed. That was at 9pm! Tonight, it's late (past 11) and I NEED to be in bed. Hopefully I can catch up this weekend. But my 2 do list is growing. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth