Card Heaven

I'm in card heaven over my latest purchases from The Spotted Sparrow!

I love how Julia takes antique images and pairs them with phrases from songs of my favorite era: the '80's! I also adore her packaging, and the sweet tags and matchbook notes she sent along!

Right now, she's generously pledged 15% of the proceeds from her shop to Haiti relief via Partners in Health. She will donate through the month of February -- so go get yourself some Valentines! And, be sure to enter her January giveaway, too!

Comments

Spotted Sparrow said…
I'm so glad you like them! And thank you for blogging about them. Your support means the world to me. :)
Jingle said…
These are fabulous! Thanks for the link!
Pretty Things said…
I love those, too!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth