My Pups Are Stylin'

I'm trying hard to buy handmade as much as possible, and with that in mind, I found these dog collars on Etsy, from a seller aptly named The Cool Puppy:

I got this one for my yellow Lab, Maggie.

I got this one for my Beagle, Snoopy.

I am soooo happy with them; they're both leather, and soft on the inside, with colorful stitching on the outside.  I'm thrilled that the collars coordinate/complement each other.  I also love that the heavy leather collars close with a buckle, not one of those plastic closures.  Snoopy is notorious for losing a collar, and Maggie is so very strong that a plastic clasp stands no chance.  These collars are very well made!

They are stylin' now!

Comments

Spotted Sparrow said…
Your pups and their collars are too cute.
Merry said…
What terrific collars...thanks so much for sharing the link. Off to have a sticky beak.
Christine said…
Oh, they're so cute!!!

Blessings,
Christine
Lydia said…
Boy, have I missed a lot of great posts! Adorable collars- quite fetching!

I recently read about the big antique show coming to Littleton- and the Creative connection. Is that anywhere near you? Will you be going?

Great stuff in your shops:)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth