Thrifty Finds on a Friday

Some pretty things I found at the thrift store, finally!
incredibly sweet quilted and embroidered table topper
this tiny (about 3" x 2") print on silk in a pretty metal frame;
I'm planning to use it on a journal cover
 a gorgeous old soup bowl...
I just love the wild roses on this one!
there is nothing in this box besides what you see through the window in the front,
but I love it! I will display it exactly as it is!
what a pretty plate honoring Kentucky, made by one of my favorite makers
Thanks for peeking at my fun finds! I'm linking up with Linda's party:

Photobucket

Comments

jacque4u2c said…
AWESOME things!!!!
Suz said…
OMG, Laurie. You really scored. I just love the applique and embroidery on that runner. So charming. The wild rose bowl is also just fabulous.
Good job!
Hugs,
Suz
barb cabot said…
Laurie what I especially love about your treasures is the joy I feel you receive in finding something hidden, something charming and special. I think you are an old soul being reunited with each discovery with a fond remembrance. Have a really nice weekend with your family.
Cindy said…
You found some truly awesome things! I love everyone of them!

Hugs XX
Barbara
Laurie you found so many pretties! I love that soup bowl with the flowers. Of course I must say the embroidered table topper is my fav! So darn cute!! Thanks for joining JFF! hugs, Linda
Anonymous said…
I concur: all of these finds are AWESOME!
Marjory Skousen said…
Iconquer: But the table topper is my favorite.
Angela said…
Pretty, pretty, pretty! I especially like the table topper! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth