My Jane Austen Fabric Journal

I finished my Jane Austen fabric journal!  I have loved just about every minute of this project -- and am happy with the results.  As you can see, this particular book has the theme of her novel Emma.
So happy, in fact, I made you a video of it!  When he was home last month, Ben encouraged me to begin videotaping my projects, including how-tos, and this was my very first attempt at it!  And, while it's not the most impressive video, as I'm still learning,  I hope you still enjoy it!

Comments

That is very beautiful.
Marrianna said…
What a great beginning into the art of video making. Keep up the great work and maybe I'll join you in the adventure. And since I only created one video of me and my new computer set up, I will need to make a new one. I haven't a clue where it is on my hard drive. I may have deleted it already. My video camera my iPhone. I love your Jane Austen book. You did a fantastic job. I applaud you for your first video AND for your lovely handmade book.

Still sending out prayers for jobs for both of you. They will come in the most unlikely way, I'm sure.

Hugs, Marrianna

New blog: www.marriannadougherty.com
Linda said…
Great video Laurie. I was hoping to hear your voice, bet it's just as full of life as you are! BTW - your book is beautiful....you're so talented.

Here's a hint re job hunting: "Be so good that they can't ignore you."

Linda.
Beautiful! Your fabric books are always wonderful. I, too, was hoping for a little narration, though. Maybe next time?
Claudia said…
Your book is beautiful, I love it! Thanks for the video.
jeanniemc said…
Your fabric book is absolutely stunning! I loved it! And the video is wonderful! Big hugs...

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

My Christmas craft booth