Home Workin' It

As the Christmas celebrations wound down I found some quality time for homework. My husband's company shut down for the holidays (for the third year in a row) so we are blissfully a threesome for the season. That means they can stay mostly occupied together and I can stick my nose in my books.

Over the last few days I have finished: my last assignment for a writing class (a short first chapter of a children's book); a project for my Statistics class (a statistical study of local crime rates); and, the reading of a book for a multidiscliplinary class. Now all that's left is for me to write some papers (4, one lengthy, due in 11 days) and then my semester will be complete! Four classes down!

You know what that means: time, time, time on my hands to create! I can hardly wait to get out that sewing machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection