Happy mail, friends, and spring is coming!

Don't you love Happy Mail?  This happy mail came from my buddy Jeanelle!  It came in a decorated envelope that was as cheery as can be!  Look at this adorable little bird stamp Jeanelle used -- it's by Pam Garrison!  This was all from a prize she won on a blog, which included TWO of these little hearts by noodleandlou -- so she shared!  Lucky me!
Jeanelle also shared this inspiring postcard by Hope Wallace -- I just love it!
You may remember this little bird because I've shown it on this blog before -- I never get tired of looking at it; it's among my favorite things Jeanelle has made:
as is this "happy home" canvas:
Jeanelle is an inspiring person, full of joy, and a positive force in my life.  We all need friends like that!
So, happy Sunday!
I was glad to wake up to all this sunshine this morning (instead of the snowy landscape that greeted me yesterday...)  It inspires me to get out some of my spring-time brights!
I was so distracted by the brightness that I accidentally gave these guys TWO breakfasts -- and guess what?  They didn't mind at all.
Also: if you've ever noticed my cluttered counter top in the background of photo pictures, you'll be happy to know: I'm working on it.  Here's the side counter near the window -- and you can actually see the counter!
I'm making my way, room to room...not quite as busy as these little kitties, but I will get there!  Spring is coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Jesus Candy Cane Christmas Ornament How-To

O Christmas tree, jeweled Christmas tree...

Flagler College in St. Augustine: the Tiffany connection